Main Activity and Type of Business
We supply explosion protected equiment and assemblies to the petrochemical, oil & gas, and related industry.
EXB Electric (Pty) Ltd. represents Eaton Corporation incorporating Ceag Sicherheitstechnik GmbH, world leading manufacturers and suppliers of Explosion Protected Installation Products.
We also operate an “Extended Workbench” agreement with CEAG authorizing EXB Electric (Pty) Ltd. to apply certain Ex certification to local assemblies, thereby confirming the Explosion Protected equipment.
In addition EXB Electric (Pty) Ltd. have permits to apply the “CERTEX” quality mark to certain assemblies.
We are committed to documenting, implementing, communicating, maintaining and continually improving on quality management systems.
This commitment will ensure:
- customer product service quality which meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations;
- that we produce a product which complies with national standards within the framework of regulatory and “Certex” product certification requirements;
- that we encourage our staff to execute their work with pride, attention to detail and an attitude of excellence thereby generating a sense of satisfaction, competitiveness and profitability;
- our aim to continually improve our processes, products and service by facilitating innovation and creativity in furthering our objectives;
- effective monitoring and measurements of our quality objectives and targets;
- effective and open communication and discussion on quality matters at all levels;
- continual improved initiatives from Management and all stakeholders concerning our quality performance;
- compliance with all relevant laws, legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe; and
- annual reviews of this policy and our quality objectives thereby ensuring that our aims and objectives according to our policy remain relevant and appropriate to our organisation.
Everyone at EXB ELECTRIC takes responsibility for maintaining the highest quality standards.
Click here to view in PDF format
Policies & Certifications
Company Terms & Conditions of Sale
Major Engineering Houses